I keep thinking it is going to warm up, and yet today I am still in long sleeves and my kids are sleeping in their winter PJ's tonight. We are adjusting several new changes in our family since yesterday having to do with callings. I was released from Young women after an almost 5 year streak and given the primary music leader calling. I am glad for a change and looking forward to having my Wednesday nights free, however when I said goodbye to the girls on Sunday it was quite emotional, I have truly grown to love them. I will also miss the women I have served with.
Kyle was released as secretary in the Elders Quorum and given the calling of second councilor. He has mixed feelings as this will require more time from his already busy schedule so I am hoping that somehow there will be enough time for all needful things.
Monday, May 19, 2008
Freezing in May
Posted by Becki at 5:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hey Becki! I didn't know you had a blog, it looks great! It sounds like you had a wonderful Mother's Day, to be in Chicago with your friends, you lucky girl!!
ps---thanks for the comment:)
Post a Comment