Saturday, August 23, 2008

There's only one Lagoon......thank goodness!






Our trip to Utah wouldn't be complete without a trip (or two) to Lagoon. It was Weston's dream come true, he loved all the kiddie rides and the bottomless slurpees. It was actually fun for Kyle and I as well, I felt nostalgic riding all my favorite childhood rides and Kyle relived his summers of working at Lagoon. I forget how scary all the roller coasters are, we actually sat behind a woman who wet her pants during the ride:) Elijah enjoyed taking in all that was going on around him and especially loved watching puff the magic dragon roller coaster. Maybe next year he'll actually get to ride.

3 comments:

me and the boys said...

Amen to the Lagoon thing!! We took the boys this summer too, and it was a blast. Hey, I just found your blog through Brett and Honnelore's, and it's fun to see pictures of your family. It looks like you are making the most of your stay here in Utah. It was good to see you guys a couple of times. Do you care if I link to your blog on my blog? Have fun!

Brett & Honnelore said...

There's nothing like Lagoon! Looks like good times. I didn't realize you guys are still in Utah, what a great trip.

The Rasch's said...

How fun for you guys. You are totally doing the Utah trip right. You did Cherry Hills and Lagoon. Good job. I just wish I could've gone with you. Fun pictures. Glad you guys are having a good time. Love ya!!!