Well we had a nice Thanksgiving celebration with our friends the Taylors and the Elders from our area. Unfortunately I was so busy making the food that I forgot to take pictures. It was what you would expect though, turkey, yams, potatoes, the works. I am so grateful for friends since we live so far away from family, they have become a surrogate family. I picked up the festive hats for the boys and they actually loved them despite the forlorn looks on their faces, I think they were just pooped by the time we got around to picture taking. We got a kick out of calling Elijah "turkey", and Wes "Pilgrim" for the day. We put of the Christmas decor today and the boys are excited. Elijah loved our Santa playing the saxophone decoration this year, it was one that Weston picked out two years ago. I love the traditions that come with this time of year!
I also added pictures of Weston talking on the phone because I thought it was so cute how he was sitting. He has been really into talking on the phone lately as the grandparents have noticed I'm sure because he keeps calling them. Elijah is upset because he wants to play with the camera.
Friday, November 28, 2008
Howdy Pilgrim
Posted by Becki at 1:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment