Last night after several days of laundry ended up in a huge mound in the family room I had Kyle take a picture of me right in the middle, sometimes it feels like all we do around here is laundry (and dishes). I have to count my blessings though because in the middle of the last load our washer broke again. We only had to take one load downstairs to dry and that is a blessing! The repairman is coming on Monday!
Friday, February 6, 2009
Laundry laundry everywhere, not a stitch that's clean!
Posted by Becki at 12:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Craziness! Sometimes when I have washed like 4 loads of laundry and it's all piled on my bed, I think of taking a picture. One, to show the chaos; and two, to show my husband what a wonderful wife I am to have it all folded and put away before he comes home. I never have taken a picture though--think I'd be too embarrassed.
Post a Comment