Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Happy in the moment...

So.... I must share that I am feeling so torn between two worlds right now. I am trying to enjoy every minute that we have in Milwaukee especially with the people that I have grown to love and may never live close to again. I can truly say that I am happy exactly where I am and don't wish for the time to move any more quickly than it already is. I do wish I had taken more pictures, planned more get togethers, and not wished so many times that I could jump ahead a few years because now it's here. So we'll live it up for the next few weeks, there are still many more memories to be made and fun to be had.

3 comments:

Pam Emmons said...

I know the feeling.

Mindy said...

Me too.

Summer said...

I felt the EXACT same way! that brings back the memories big time. It's been fun catching up on your blog, and can't wait to see you when you're out here!