There is a park nearby where there are all kinds of birds, geese, and ducks that love to eat our stale bread. The boys love to feed the birds. Elijah also likes to eat the stale bread:) Some of the geese get rather aggressive so we have back them off. We tried to feed them fruity pebbles once and no-go! I don't blame them I won't eat them either.
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Sugarhouse Park
Posted by Becki at 1:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey! I found your blog through Bekah Prisbey's and I'm glad to see you and your cute family doing so well! You kids are seriously adorable!
Becki! Hi! I also found your blog through Bekah's (you should probably pay her a commission or something...). It looks like life is fabulous for you guys! Why am I just now putting together that you were living in Milwaukee?? I married a guy who was working in Milwaukee for the two years that we dated. I visited Milwaukee more than I ever thought I would in my mortal probation. Too bad I didn't know you were there and we could have somehow gotten in touch for lunch or something! Anyway. We're in Africa now...so that's going to have to wait. I see your posts on FB...but I'm not so good at social networking. Do you mind if I post your blog to mine? I'd love to stay updated with what you guys are doing!
Post a Comment