Even though we sometimes have to go the hospital to have dinner with Kyle, it is worth it to be together. This spider man statue is in Primary Children's hospital, the boys love it. Thanks Kyle for being a great Dad and an even better husband!
Monday, June 21, 2010
We love dad!
Posted by Becki at 7:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I just got my Jones' update. Becki you are an amazing woman! You provide me with strength and courage as I continue down my families med school path. Thanks for your encouragement and faith that is exemplified in your words written here! Love and miss you!
Becki!! Your boys are so grown up, I am glad that I found your blog so that I can keep up with you guys, Happy late birthday Elijah!!!
Cute pics of the boys at the hospital. Hope you're feeling well Becki!
You guys are a darling family! Kyle looks like a rockin awesome dr!
Post a Comment