Thursday, January 20, 2011

Welcome Baby Girl!












We are thrilled to announce the birth of our baby girl, Adelaide Vivian Jones on December 29th 5:30 am 8 lbs 10 oz 21 inches. She is a joy and a little angel:) We are so blessed to have her in our family. The boys have both been great big brothers and Addie has been a very good baby so far, mostly content and a pretty good sleeper. The birth was exactly the way I hoped it would be, everything went quickly and naturally and she came on the day I chose!:) I have had such a fun time taking pictures of her! Here is a sampling of our photo shoots:)

8 comments:

abby o said...

Oh Becki, she is so beautiful. It just gives me butterflies to see that sweet little babe. I'm sure you are in heaven with her...enjoy.

Amanda said...

Oh she is DELICIOUS!
Congrats to you all!
Love the unique name too!
Crazy to see a baby with dark hair from such a blondie haha! Go Kyle!

Pam Emmons said...

She is beautiful, and already looks like your boys! I can't wait to meet her!

Erin said...

8-10!!! Whew! what a super mom to get her out!!! She's beautiful! Love the dark hair. Congrats Becki!

Anonymous said...

She is such a beautiful little baby! I'm so happy for you guys, I can't wait to meet her :)

Shalet said...

Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!! She's beautiful!

Carolyn Hanson said...

She's such a doll, Becki! She reminds me a lot of her brothers. I'm glad everything is going well! I hope to meet her sometime!!

Larissa said...

Congratulations Becki! She is precious. Wow, look at all that hair!