Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Merry Old Land of OZ













Last night was our ward Halloween party. We had a lot of fun, we were in charge of decorating a class room in which to hand out candy and in keeping with our costumes we decorated it like OZ. We even had the "merry old land of oz" song playing in the background which Wes loved. We won prizes for silliest room and suprisest costumes. The boys got to eat donuts off a string and fish for prizes. We ended up with two buckets full of Candy and after the kids went to bed we dug into Elijah's, he won't mind as long as we save him a sucker:) We have one more trick-or-treat outing to the medical school next week and then Halloween is done. Happy Haunting!

3 comments:

Pam Emmons said...

Looks like so ,uch fun! We had our ward Halloween party last night, too, but I really missed the party at the old ward!

Mindy said...

Great costumes! Brings back some good memories of us being there too.

Carolyn Hanson said...

Becki, I LOVED your costumes. I wanted to take a pic of you guys last night just because you guys looked so great but I missed my chance before you left! So cute! And you totally deserved those awards. :)