Our primary program was yesterday. It was a success, the children all did a great job and Wes watched from the audience with excitement because he knew all the songs. There was a boy who played the clarinet with a descant which Wes loved. I am happy to have it behind us though so we can go back to singing more variety of songs. I did get to wear a cute new jacket compliments of my mom so I had to put a picture in so she could see. Kyle has been sick with a yucky cold the past few days. Since he couldn't rest on Sunday, he actually got worse and stayed home today. He got to spend some quality time with the boys so that was nice. Elijah is becoming so he could sit and read books all day just like Wes, so Kyle sitting around worked out great for him, extra story time. I think I warded off the cold by boosting my zinc intake, we'll see. I hate to see cold and flu season approaching, but there is no way around it, prepare for battle.
Wes and I made apple pie today, my second ever. It turned out pretty good. I'm not really a huge fan of pie. I love the way it smells when it cooks, but I would just assume eat ice cream.:) Wes and I had a lot of fun though, making memories.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Primary Program
Posted by Becki at 5:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
love the jacket becki!!
our primary program is coming up next month...can't wait to see the kids do their thing, and breathe a sigh of relief when it's over!
Post a Comment