Happy Birthday to me! Had a wonderful day today. I got to stay in bed and read this morning all alone, had lunch with Patty and Keri and we went to dinner will all the family at the Olive Garden; tirimisu and all. My 27th year was a defining one for me. I had the highest of highs and lowest of lows and came out a different person in many ways, most of them better. I am so thankful for my husband and kids and all the things that make life so sweet. I am OK with getting older and hopefully wiser in the process. Love to all!
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Happy Birthday! For some reason, I thought you were older...not because you look old at all, but because of HOW MUCH you have accomplished in your life so far. Hope your birthday was everything you wanted it to be! Sure sounds like fun.
It sounds like you had a good birthday! Happy belated birthday!
Happy birthday Becki!! I'm with you, I don't mind getting older nearly as much as I thought I would. It's just hard not to be grateful for time passing when there is so much good going on.
Happy Birthday! I am glad you got to spend it with family. Miss ya!
Happy Day! I'm glad you had a good birthday--everyone deserves a nice relaxing birthday.
Post a Comment