Here is the updated and unabridged version of our home tour! We are finally put away and settling in and loving it!
We have a garden! We have already enjoyed the fruits of our labor, lettuce, tomatoes, and green pepper. We have however learned that having a big yard is a lot more work that we bargained for. I think we will be planting grass in some of the flower beds next spring.
Living room/dining
I am loving my kitchen, I'm not sure if it's the counter space, dishwasher, or window that is my favorite feature, but all of them put together is over the top!
The awesome storage shed that almost makes up for having no basement.
A laundry room with a washer and a dryer, it's heaven I can do 6 loads a day if need be.
Boys bedroom
Master bedroom, I must emphasize who awesome it is to have only bedroom stuff in the bedroom and a closet that doesn't grow mold in the corners.
I had to include a picture of the dresser that I refinished because I love how it turned out! It has belonged to Kyle since childhood and was originally a dark wood finish with pretty ugly 80' handles. A few coats of paint later......
Master bathroom which now has an awesome shower head thanks to Kyle his Dad and "Plumbing for dummies.":)
The boys froggy bathroom. My favorite feature of this bathroom is the garbage can that actually "ribbits" when you open the lid.
This room was painted pink when we moved in, I loved it, so I tried to decorate around the pink. Kyle uses it as a study and misc. room. One wall if full of pictures of friends from all parts of our lives, it's fun to see your faces when we walk in.:)
The boys love their playroom, it is so nice for the toys to have a home.
So..... they say money can't buy happiness, however it can buy a dishwasher which makes me very happy and that is the truth. I feel so blessed everyday to live in such luxury that I am already forgetting how to hand wash dishes and forgetting the days of waiting 4 hours to wash a load of laundry. It is truly a miracle! We have awesome neighbors on all sides which is truly a blessing and they all have boys, we can't seems to get away from that, but that's OK, we love boys:) ......living the dream!
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
It's a brick..........house ( you've heard the song)
Posted by Becki at 8:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey! I love your new house!
Looks great!! It has so much warmth and charm. Love it. I am still looking forward to it taking less than 3-4 hours to do laundry so I am totally jealous.
Wow it's beautiful!! What more can I say.
Your home is beautiful! I am pretty impressed you got your whole house clean all at once. You are a wonderful homemaker.
Post a Comment