Thursday, July 9, 2009

One more for the road....

Once again Jenni the miracle worker with the camera captures our family. This shoot was done just a week before we left Milwaukee and features Lake Michigan which is such a icon for the region. We will miss it and Milwaukee and all the wonderful memories of people that have changed and touched our lives in countless ways. A perfect momento of our time there.












8 comments:

abby o said...

GREAT shots. Oh how I miss our dear photographer friend.

Mindy said...

They all turned out wonderfully.

Chelli said...

Such cute family photos!

Pam Emmons said...

So cute! I miss our resident photographer as well. Ohio will be blessed with talent.

Karen said...

These are great pics. Wish that we had taken advantage of her photography when we lived there.

Mandie said...

You look absolutely gorgeous Becki! These pictures turned out fabulous!

Summer said...

SO cute! And way to blog. I've had a lot to catch up on. We need to play!

Sessions said...

I love all of your pictures! Jenni did a great job, what a good looking family!