Another trip to the zoo today and we had a special treat that Kyle got to come along. I have loved his rotation this month because we have actually seen a lot of him, we're are hoping for more of the same next month. We visited the aviary at the zoo for the first time today and that was very fun, I'm not sure why we haven't gone in before. Weston was enamoured with the penguins and said " mommy, soon I want to be a penguin." Elijah was excited about the ducks and wanted to follow them around and even was able to quack face to face with one. They both enjoyed the baby calf that mooed up a storm to their utter delight. The cows are always Wes's highlight of the zoo and Kyle remarked on the way that it was crazy that we take Weston to the zoo to see cows in Wisconsin where there are thousands of cows in fields everywhere. The ironies of life.:)
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
We're going to the zoo....how about you?
Posted by Becki at 7:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment