For Christmas we got a new TV, Thank you Moms and Dads! We are now ready for the switch to digital. We were able to buy the TV during the Sears New Year's day sale so it was an awesome deal, and we ended up getting a larger TV for the same price as a small one. It seems gigantic compared to the 10 inch one we have had. We had to move a few things around and I built a shelf for our entertainment center, but it has worked out great. The best part is that the kids can't sit too close to the TV anymore because they have to back up to see it:) I also posted a picture of a door monogram wreath that I made for our front door.
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Happy New TV
Posted by Becki at 6:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment