Friday, July 4, 2008

Summerfest in Milwaukee

This Wednesday Kyle and I went to Summerfest which is a huge music festival that takes place every year. I think there is 700 or so bands that play there during the 10 day festival some big name shows and some local garage bands. We went to hear a band called Fever Marlene and also Credence Clear Water Revisited. This was my first ever experience with a rock concert , but Kyle has been to many. It was a little crazy with all the beer and cigars and cigarettes being consumed. I did enjoy just observing such a huge party and being a part of it in my own sober way. The live music was very fun and to top it all off we got soaking wet when a torrential rain came down like it only can in the midwest. The whole evening made me feel younger and just enjoy life. The funny moment of the evening was when we came home and I took off the soaking wet pink shoes I was wearing, my feet were dyed bright pink. (see silly photo) They have yet to return to their normal color! ROCK ON!

1 comments:

Summer said...

Hey! You have pink feet! isn't that so much fun to feel young again? I love getting away from "real life" occasionally.