Sunday, June 1, 2008

A crazy and wonderful time

We spent yesterday going on a temple trip to Chicago. It is always an all day excursion, and we drag the kids along and take turns going to a session. I think the kids enjoy it and hopefully it will make an impression on them. I enjoy the family being together for the day, which we haven't had much of lately.
Kyle had an exciting bit of news that I don't know if he has passed on yet. He had an original article he wrote published in the Wisconsin Medical Journal. It has been an exciting event and a big deal for him being still a medical student. The journal was distributed only two days ago, and he already has received positive feedback from a reader. We are very proud of him! I am sure this is the first of many published works, Kyle is amazing!
The boys and both enjoying the warmer weather we have had. We are all looking forward to hitting the beach and the pool.

1 comments:

Wes and Jess said...

Congrats on the publication, what an accomplishment!!!
I LOVE the pics of the kids, whoever took them sure has an eye....