Lucas Godfrey takes a break from digging
Nora Gilbreth what a cutie
Cooper Emmons and Tommy Hanson
Weston competing against himself in a marshmallow eating contest!
Elijah tries to ride the car, this ended in tears
Hanson family minus Carter
Mandie and Sydney Petersen Sad Cooper, such a great face, I had to post
Today our neighbors the Petersons and the Emmons dove away and left the rest of us here in Milwaukee. It is hard to say goodbye to good friends that have been like family. So many memories and good times we have had. It is exciting to see them moving onto "real" life. We all hope that real life will be just as good as the "pretend" life we have been living these four years. Here are some pictures of our friends from the Father's day get together.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Too many goodbyes
Posted by Becki at 12:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute posts, Becki! Aren't these 'silly blogs' fun? :)
PS. I hope you don't mind me 'stealing' the Hanson family pic minus Carter from your post. I got plenty of pics of other people but not one of us together! Thanks! :)
(Feel free to steal any from my blog...there's a couple of cute one's of Elijah eating watermelon that I posted.)
Great pictures, Becki. I can't wait to come back for a very short (too short) trip!
Post a Comment