Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Pictures of our home, the virtual tour


Elijah and Weston's room. Elijah loves to hang out on the chair under the bed.



Dining area, the chair on the left looks higher because it has a Kaboost booster underneath so that Wes can reach.


Our kitchen is so small that you can't take a picture of it while you are in it.


Many of our family and friends have never been to our Milwaukee home, so I thought I would make a virtual photo tour so you can picture us in our enviornment. Please don't be fooled into thinking that our home is always picked up, it took me three days cleaning one room at a time to take pictures and document that there are times when a room is clean in our apt. I'm thinking it will be nice to come look at them on the days when our house is a wreak. Ha, Ha.

0 comments: