Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Father's Day




For Fathers day Kyle got to do something really fun, spend the day at school like every other day. The miracle of the day was that he walked into sacrament meeting just in time to sit with the kids while I led the primary father's day song, and then he got to spend the evening with us. Weston was very excited to give kyle the musical superman card he had picked out, and later that evening we had a get together with all the neighbors and roasted marshmallows. Wes was stuffing his mouth as full as possible with marshmallos and chocolate chips isn't it great to be a kid since stuff like that is still socially acceptable. ha ha!
We are so grateful for Kyle and the wonderful father, husband, and person that he is. Wes and I decided to make a list of 10 reasons why Kyle is our favorite, so here it is:
1. Daddy loves to wrestle with me
2. Daddy gives me candy
3. Kyle is a respectful and loving husband
4. Kyle is a hard worker and very motivated to succeed in all he does
5. Daddy sings songs I like
6. Daddy has brown hair (hum, you never know what will come out)
7. Elijah says da, da, da.....I like that about Kyle too!
8. Kyle has a handsome smile and a handsome everything
9. Daddy loves me and Elijah and Mommy and we love him

1 comments:

Summer said...

what happened to #10?